Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Rediscovery

Just rediscovered this blog I started last year and sort of forgot about, but it is appropriate for many things including the beautiful video just added above, watch it full-screen it is HD!

I could look back at the march of time with regret except I have made a number of accomplishments which serve to remind me that things don't normally go as one expects but any progress is good and there is the even fuller reward of the unexpected gifts of the Universe bestowed so why worry? All in good time, in its proper time, not necessary to be forced. Working steadily if never fast enough toward financial independence, life goals, family & friend connections, sufficient exercise and sleep. Happiness in tune with the rhythms around me. Something like that anyway.

No comments: