Saturday, June 15, 2019

Ebay Scammer Sinotech2016

I bought 5 of these cameras from Ebay seller sinotech2016.  
This image is Ebay's capture of the original item on sale. 


This is the package I received from him:

This is what he shipped!  5 power supplies!


So I bought 5 cameras and the seller shipped me 5 plug-in power supplies which I thought might be followed up by 5 cameras, but they weren't.  Seller then refused to ship me the cameras though, first telling me he doesn't sell them and the listing was an accidental copy from another seller's listing, then when I provided him with the URL to another listing where he is selling the exact same cameras (https://www.ebay.com/itm/2MP-Outdoor-Waterproof-WiFi-PTZ-Security-IP-IR-Camera-1080P-HD-Night-Vision/113758497195?hash=item1a7c88e9ab:g:no0AAOSwBApc5gf9, screenshot below) he says he wants more money to match the recently-inflated price on that listing!


HERE'S THE CLINCHER THOUGH: Look at all the recent negative feedback for this seller!  He has been doing the EXACT SAME THING to lots of other people, with the EXACT SAME ITEM ID!  Some even report he sent them power supplies, like he did me!  This is no mistake and no accident either.

Notice the other people who this character cheated with the EXACT SAME ItemID! #123771751858

And this is just a partial list!


Notice in the feedback all the references to "Out of stock skhrwjkrfhgwkjafhg (#123771751858)"?  That's because this crook modified his listing, which now looks like this at https://www.ebay.com/itm/Out-of-stock-skhrwjkrfhgwkjafhg/123771751858?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&var=424415401756&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649




This guy is a lying cheat who does not belong on Ebay at all.  Ebay has all the proof they need in the negative reviews and they are welcome to read my messages to him too if they wish.  This character is so blatantly dishonest, I am telling Ebay now that if you do not delete his account I will take the matter to my state's Senators and Congresspersons and everyone else I can think of, starting with this blog and Facebook.  On the other hand if you do the right thing, which there can be no doubt of what that should be, I will praise Ebay's integrity on Facebook and my blog too.  I do not want to see this guy scam one more person on Ebay.

PS: If he wants his power supplies back, please inform the seller that HE will be paying the shipping.




This posted to the Ebay Community at https://community.ebay.com/t5/Member-To-Member-Support/Problem-with-a-blatant-fraud-how-to-get-Ebay-to-delete-the/qaq-p/29927377:

Problem with a blatant fraud; how to get Ebay to delete the account?

simanonok

simanonok
Explorer

A dishonest seller sinotech2016 sold me 5 IP cameras (the listing at https://www.ebay.com/itm/Out-of-stock-skhrwjkrfhgwkjafhg/123771751858?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&... has been modified) but instead sent me 5 plug-in power supplies instead.  His negative reviews indicate he's done the exact same thing to a number of people, so this is no accident.  153 units were sold this way! I was unable to tell much of the story to Ebay because their form submittal box kept throwing errors until I moved most of what I had tried to tell them onto my blog and was finally able to submit this:

I bought 5 cameras. The seller shipped me 5 plug-in power supplies instead, and now refuses to ship me the cameras. This form had problems being submitted so I put additional explanation on my blog at https://americantrekker.blogspot.com/2019/06/ebay-scammer-sinotech2016.html

Clearly, this character needs to go, to be booted from Ebay permanently, or at least until he starts over with another account.  Is there anything else I can do to make sure Ebay will do this, and for starters to make sure that the message will even get through to Ebay?  With all the negative feedback this thief has gotten selling the EXACT SAME ITEMID (!!!) with some reviewers even mentioning that they too were shipped power supplies, wouldn't you think this thief would have been booted ALREADY?  I do not think Ebay intends to be so flaky, but there's the evidence right there in the negative reviews!  What more might it take for Ebay to respond appropriately?

No comments: